Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Welcome =)

(This picture was taken at Sunset beach, North Shore HI. On my first trip to the Island of Oahu)

Good Morning :)! Bom Dia! My name is Kamilla but you can call me Milla and welcome to my blog! I love to write and hope I can inspire others by my pieces. I am currently in college as a journalism major and hope that by writing in this blog and getting your feed back I can gain new skills in becoming a better journalist. I am originally from Brazil but live in the United States basically my entire life. I am twenty-three years young (yikes time flies). I am also a single mother to a beautiful little four year old named Sophia. I will be writing each post in not only English but Portuguese, Spanish and whatever other language I conquer. This will be sort of like my daily journal. Thank you for taking the time to read. I would love to hear any feedback. I wish you all an amazing and productive day! 

One love, always.
Kamilla 

No comments:

Post a Comment